Maintenance & Instrumentation Technician -
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Ensures safe and appropriate equipment operation by proper
diagnosis, repair, and routine maintenance keeping all equipment
within the OEM specs. Duties include but are not limited to
troubleshooting, repair, and maintain all production computers,
PLCs, HMIs, and instrumentation along with mechanical equipment,
such as pumps, conveyor systems, packaging equipment, blowers, and
motors. Ability to read and understand piping and instrumentation
diagrams, one-line diagrams, blueprints, operating manuals, and
- Assist operation in adjustments on sorting and packing
- Maintain Computers, PLCs, HMIs, and Process Instrumentation on
- Troubleshot operation equipment finding the root cause of the
- Replace and test instrumentation device
- Restart equipment after repairs to ensure proper operations of
- Repair and replace electrical wiring and components.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed in an accurate and
- Ability to work on AC/DC power and control voltages.
- Effectively troubleshoots electrical, mechanical, and process
issues in an independent manner.
- Change bearings.
- Familiar with hand tools and power tools use.
- Check and replace gear boxes & electrical motors.
- Performs other duties as required.
Prospective candidates should follow all policies and procedures.
Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Work quickly. Observe safety
and security procedures. Use equipment properly. Ability to deal
with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events. Consistently
Minimum 2 years experience with automation equipment and PLC's
within the food manufacturing industry. Previous experience with
electronic color sorters is a plus. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
Knowledge of PLC and HMI programming. Experience with Lynx software
programming. Available to work any shifts and holidays. Works
overtime as required.
If interested, apply today!
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to
applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: AppleOne, Delano , Maintenance & Instrumentation Technician -, Professions , Delano, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!