Power Plant Manager
Company: Global Recruiters Network of Elizabeth City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
We are working with a successful energy company with renewable
energy sites all over the country to find a Power Plant Manager who
will be responsible for the overall performance of one of their
biomass-to-energy facilities in southern California.
- Manage & coordinate the day-to-day operation of the plant
- Identify and implement best practices for O&M
- Plan scheduled outages, capital improvements & major
- Establish operational goals and provide performance
- Monitor financial performance of the plant; prepare budgets,
forecasts, and production reports
- Manage client activities; maintain great relationships with
- Ensure all contract obligations and commitments are met
- Prepare work schedules, operation reports, budgets, etc.
- Manage hiring efforts
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental policies
Background & Skills:
- Relevant power generation experience
- Must have 5+ years of management experience in a power
generation/power plant setting
- Must have solid-fuel experience, biomass is a plus!
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k), with matching
- PTO & holidays
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Global Recruiters Network of Elizabeth City, Delano , Power Plant Manager, Professions , Delano, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!