Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) 10-6
Company: Valley View Care Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Dental, Vision, Health$30-$40/HR (RN)Paid Time OffJob SummaryIf
you are compassionate and love to take care of people, then we
invite you to consider us as your new employer. We are needing RNS
and LVNS for all hours full and part-time! We are offering
competitive wages as well as full-time and part-time opportunities
and we welcome multi state licensees and new graduates as well as
seasoned nurses! Come join our family today or walk in at 729
Browning Rd, Delano CA! -QUALIFICATIONS
- Current LVN/RN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy
orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient's conditions including but not
limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions,
weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement,
and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's
room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
Keywords: Valley View Care Center, Delano , Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) 10-6, Healthcare , Delano, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!