Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Staff Accountant #CFS2021 #CFSDEC2021 About the company and
- Our client is a local and reputable Agricultural company, with
over 25 years in the business
- Company truly values their employees and treats everyone like
- Offers a competitive benefits package, employer pays 100% for
- 100% 401k match!!!
- Competitive salary and lucrative bonus! Responsibilities of the
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to
general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities,
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
reports to summarize current and projected company financial
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to
substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation
of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial
statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural
- Report to management regarding the finances of
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper
accounts. Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Delano , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Delano, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!